Friday, March 18, 2016

Uncertainty

I struggled with whether I even felt like writing this. Contemplated just deleting the blog all together. Just having a crap week really. The IUI failed... leave it to me to get my hopes up. It really is hard when so many people around me are getting pregnant & here I am still having problems & still so sad that I lost a baby last year. I don't know what happens now. I don't know if we'll try an IUI again or try anything else. Everything is just a huge uncertainty. I'm happy for my friends who are pregnant & getting pregnant but I am also sad because I feel like I'm just over here treading water. I know God has a plan but sometimes it'd be nice to see a little sign. 

2 comments:

  1. Love you sweetie. I am always here to talk if you need me. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete